The North Haledon Recreation Commission offers the following tennis programs to Youth and Adult residents of North Haledon:
Youth Tennis (Co-ed)
Session 1: July 20th to July 31st | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Registration: $35 | Registration Open: 4/20 to 7/20
5-6 PM | Grades: 1-4 | Capacity: 20
6-7 PM | Grades: 3-5 | Capacity: 20
7-8 PM | Grades: 4-8 | Capacity: 20
Session 2: August 3rd to August 14th | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Registration: $35 | Registration Open: 4/20 to 8/3
5-6 PM | Grades: 1-5 | Capacity: 20
6-7 PM | Grades: 3-8 | Capacity: 20
Adult Tennis (Co-ed)
Saturday mornings | July 25th to August 15th | Ages 14 & up | Registration: $35
- The cost for all tennis programs is $35 / participant
- All participants receive a T-shirt
- Child may register for both sessions
- All players should wear sneakers (no sandals).
- Bring water to the lessons.
- After each lesson, children will wait at the courts until their parent/guardian arrives. ALL children must be picked up from the tennis courts.
- In case of rain or threat of severe weather, lessons will be cancelled and played on a subsequent Tuesday or Thursday. To see a notification about cancellations and make-up days, you can log onto the NH Rec website or Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can siblings play at the same session even if they are different ages?
A: Yes, Please register and place a comment in the special considerations field with the details of your request.
Please contact Mary Ann Jones with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-427-5407