Registration is open for tennis lessons for kids and adults! We are very excited to have Adam Culp, Eastern Christian’s Varsity tennis coach, return to conduct our lessons.
Kids Session 1 will be July 25-August 5 (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), at 5-6, 6-7, and 7-8 PM. (6 lessons in all)
Kids Session 2 will be August 8-Aug 19 (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) also at 5-6, 6-7 and 7-8 PM. (6 lessons in all)
When you register, you will see that we are grouping kids by ages, but special accommodations will be allowed for siblings. Also, some adjustments may be allowed for vacations.
The fee for each session is $60.
Adult lessons will be held July 27-Aug 17 (Wednesday evenings) at 8-9 PM. The fee for the 4 lessons will be $50.
All classes will be limited to 15 participants. To register, click here.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or call 973-427-5407.
Looking forward to seeing you on the courts! ~Mary Ann Jones
North Haledon Tennis Courts: Covid‐19 Guidelines
In accordance with NJ Executive Order #147 and USTA Recommendations
Guidelines for Players
Do Not Play or Attend If You: Are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid‐19; have been exposed to Covid‐19 in the last 14 days; or have serious underlying health conditions.
- Play should be limited to family members, people who live in your household, or with individuals who are at low probability of carrying the COVID‐19 virus.
- Individuals not participating in a game or practice, such as parents/guardians should wear cloth or disposable face coverings unless doing so would inhibit the individual’s health or the individual is under the age of two.
- Players should wear cloth or disposable face coverings when not engaging in vigorous activity, such as when sitting on the bench.
- No more than 4 people allowed on each court. If you are not family members, only one person allowed on one side.
- Bring hand sanitizer. Before play, wash your hands with a disinfectant soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Bring your own equipment, water and drinks and snacks.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles.
- Do not share racquets, water bottles or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats, and towels.
- Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc.
- The middle court will remain closed for play to limit ball and player interaction.
- Try to stay at least 6 feet apart from other players. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or giving a high‐five).
- If playing doubles only use a partner who is a family member or person that live in your household.
- If you are not family members, play with two cans of balls, each with different numbers. Each player would only touch the balls assigned to him/her and would kick/hit your opponent’s balls back to them.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet, or other equipment. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls, unless serving.
- Do not change ends‐stay on one side of the court.
- Remain apart when taking a break.
- If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands thoroughly after coming off the court.