The North Haledon tennis courts are open for play to North Haledon residents. Please check in at the Municipal Building to register and receive the code.
The North Haledon Recreation Commission offers summer tennis lessons to Youth and Adult residents of North Haledon in July and August. Registration opens in late Spring. Dates and times will be announced on this website and on Facebook.
General information for organized lessons:
- All participants receive a T-shirt
- Child may register for both sessions
- All players should wear sneakers (no sandals).
- Bring water to the lessons.
- After each lesson, children will wait at the courts until their parent/guardian arrives. ALL children must be picked up from the tennis courts.
- In case of rain or threat of severe weather, lessons will be cancelled and played on a subsequent day. To see a notification about cancellations and make-up days, you can log onto the NH Rec website or Facebook, and you can sign up for text or email reminders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can siblings play at the same session even if they are different ages?
A: Yes. Please register in the age-appropriate session, and place a comment in the special considerations field with the details of your request.
Please contact Mary Ann Jones with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-427-5407