The North Haledon Recreation Commission offers the following tennis programs to Youth and Adult residents of North Haledon:
Youth Tennis (Co-ed) Session 1: July 8 – July 19 | Monday, Tuesday, Friday Registration: $40
5-6 PM | Grades: 1-4 | Capacity: 20
6-7 PM | Grades: 2-6 | Capacity: 20
7-8 PM | Grades: 4-8 | Capacity: 20
Youth Tennis (Co-ed) Session 2: July 22 – August 2 | Monday, Tuesday, Friday Registration: $40
6-7 PM | Grades: 1-5 | Capacity: 20
7-8 PM | Grades: 3-8 | Capacity: 20
Adult Tennis (Co-ed) July 13 to August 3 | Saturday mornings Registration: $60
8:30-10 AM | Ages 14 & up | Capacity: 12
- All participants receive a T-shirt
- Child may register for both sessions
- All players should wear sneakers (no sandals).
- Bring water to the lessons.
- After each lesson, children will wait at the courts until their parent/guardian arrives. ALL children must be picked up from the tennis courts.
- In case of rain or threat of severe weather, lessons will be cancelled and played on a subsequent Wednesday or Thursday. To see a notification about cancellations and make-up days, you can log onto the NH Rec website or Facebook, and you can sign up for text or email reminders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can siblings play at the same session even if they are different ages?
A: Yes. Please register in the age-appropriate session, and place a comment in the special considerations field with the details of your request.
Please contact Mary Ann Jones with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-427-5407