The North Haledon Recreation Commission offers the following tennis programs to Youth and Adult residents of North Haledon:
Youth Tennis (Co-ed)
Session 1: July 18th to July 29th | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Registration: $40 | Registration Open: 5/1 to 7/20
5-6 PM | Grades: 1-4 | Capacity: 20
6-7 PM | Grades: 2-6 | Capacity: 20
7-8 PM | Grades: 4-8 | Capacity: 20
Session 2: August 1st to August 12th | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Registration: $40 | Registration Open: 5/1 to 8/3
5-6 PM | Grades: 1-5 | Capacity: 20
6-7 PM | Grades: 3-8 | Capacity: 20
Adult Tennis (Co-ed)
Saturday mornings | July 23rd to August 13th | Ages 14 & up | Registration: $40
- The cost for all tennis programs is $40 / participant
- All participants receive a T-shirt
- Child may register for both sessions
- All players should wear sneakers (no sandals).
- Bring water to the lessons.
- After each lesson, children will wait at the courts until their parent/guardian arrives. ALL children must be picked up from the tennis courts.
- In case of rain or threat of severe weather, lessons will be cancelled and played on a subsequent Tuesday or Thursday. To see a notification about cancellations and make-up days, you can log onto the NH Rec website or Facebook.
- You will also receive an email from the NH Rec advising you of any cancellations and/or make-up classes, if you have signed up on the NH Rec website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can siblings play at the same session even if they are different ages?
A: Yes, Please register and place a comment in the special considerations field with the details of your request.
Please contact Mary Ann Jones with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-427-5407